This is an Important Legal Part of this site. Please go through it very carefully. It consists of three parts mainly:
- Privacy Agreement.
- Surfing Or User Agreement.
Prudenialtravels.com (hereinafter referred to PT.C) is an internet site of Information and Products display of the Prudential Travels Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to PTPL). The Products and Information to be included in PT.C is made by the Management of PTPL, Mumbai, India, As PTPL makes the products displayed on site . It is presumed that we are not violating any copyrights. There is no intention to violate intellectual copyright. However, if any Agency has any objection, the same may be brought immediately to the notice of PTPL. We will ensure immediate Legal opinion on explicit observation/ complaint and take immediate steps to legalize it, if required.
PT.C not expected to offend anyone. However if any products or information offends any surfer we at PT.C take no responsibility concerning the impact or consequence of the same. While we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and clarity of the information presented in this site, PTPL or PT.C cannot be held liable for any errors or inconsistencies. All information in this site is subject to PTPL's discretion and is liable to change without any notice.
Members or Users of this website shall be solely responsible for their interaction with the members or users at PT.C and PT.C is not responsible for the authenticity of the members or content provided by them.
**Gathering and Use of Information On most sections of our websites, PT.C collects personal information from our visitors only on a voluntary basis. We do not require this information for customers to obtain access to any of our sites. However, in order to participate in some of the programs offered on the PT.C website, you may have to provide personal information. Personal information received from any visitor will only be used for internal marketing purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
**Cookies PT.C may use "cookie" technology to obtain non-personal information from its online visitors. Cookies are information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. We also do not contact you except in case of enquiry. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the site experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to utilize the features of the PT.C website.
**USE OF IP ADDRESSES An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. Web servers -- the big computers that "serve up" Web pages -- automatically identify your computer by its IP address. PT.C collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. When Guests request pages from PT.C site, our servers log the Guests' IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, or others.
**Security PT.C has taken steps to make all information received from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. PT.C retains paper copies of faxed or mailed forms in a secure cabinet. All other personal information provided by customers is kept in PT.C's secure database. All information received from our customers is protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed. You should keep in mind, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient.
**Changes and Access to Personal Information PT.C customers who provide personal information to PT.C can correct, update and delete personal information from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to PT.C by clicking on the hyperlink "Contact us" located at the bottom of each page of the PT.C websites or going to email@example.com or contacting PT.C's Customer Support Department addressed below.
**Summary As in our other business operations, PT.C approaches our communications on the Internet with respect for, and commitment to, individual privacy rights, concern, and respect for the different sensibilities of our consumers. We support active self-regulation of this new environment to ensure that responsible marketers can maintain the right to use all communication media to interact with its consumers.
Surfing or User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE PT.C WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the PT.C Web Site are protected by the copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, Text,programs or other materials found in the PT.C Web Site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of PT.C.
- Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying PT.C's products and services are all proprietary marks of PTPL, Bombay, India or its subsidiaries. Microsoft and its products and services referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks if displayed are the property of their respective owners.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of the PT.C Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and PT.C. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of PT.C, and the USER implicitly grants PTPL the authority and right to use that content in accordance with PT.C corporate privacy policies.
- USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the PT.C WebSite. The USER waives all claims against PT.C or PTPL, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, designers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Mitsuonline.com Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither PT.C, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the PT.C Web Site. PT.C makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
Prudential Travels Pvt. Ltd.
G11, Munshi Estate, Behind Gokul Hospital,
M.G.Road, Mulund (W), Mumbai-400 080 (India).
Tel.: +91-22-2593 1194 / 95 / 2591 64 77 / 78 / 79
Fax : +91-22-2564 45 16
Mobile: +91-0-98197 20044